This month, we are blowing out candles, hooting and hollering. After all, our once little design studio is venturing into the double digits! Ten years ago, we got married AND started our company. Instead of going on a honeymoon, we bootstrapped our design business. After many nights, weekends, bleary-eyed mornings, we started to build momentum. We moonlighted. And moonlighted some more. Dreaming about a day when we could work full time at our studio. After 97 websites, 121 logos, 323 publication issues, countless brochures, posters, business cards, t-shirts, billboards, email newsletters, catalogs, vehicle wraps, wall graphics, postcards… we’re here. Celebrating ten years of doing what we love. Thank YOU for making all of this a reality. For making these last ten years so rich with experience. For supporting the small guy (and girl). Cheers to you for making all of this possible.
- Shoutout Colorado: Meet Jessica Loving-Campos, Chief Creative Officer & Co-Founder
- “This may be the time to harness the power of social media as a family” by Washington Post
- “15 Strategies For Crafting Engaging Social Media Captions” by 15 Experts of Forbes Communications Council
- “Why Leaders Need Meditation Now More Than Ever” Harvard Business Review
- “Why 2020 Is A Critical Global Tipping Point For Social Media” Forbes Article