At (in)spiregraphics, we partner with a handful of businesses that we believe in. Businesses and individuals that uphold all that we’ve built our business upon and what we strive to bring to the world. Two fine art coaches (and phenomenally talented artists), Kathy Beekman and Cyncie Winter, possess an unwavering desire to help fellow creatives overcome obstacles and realize their own dreams. And this month, we want to shine the spotlight on them! Get to know these two — and if any of this resonates with you, please reach out to them. We love them and are certain you will too!
Meet Art Coaching for You
Kathy Beekman and Cyncie Winter are the luckiest people in the world! We are both professional artists and art coaches. Our mission is to support visual artists of all kinds, helping you embrace your unique expression as an Artist or Creative, empowering your desire to create something that matters and has meaning in the world.
A few years ago, Cyncie and Kathy decided to team up and blend together their respective expertise. Through offerings in both Art Career Coaching (that’s Kathy) and Creativity Coaching (that’s Cyncie), we provide you with the appropriate tools to help you empower your career or your creative life, so that you find the answers yourself without becoming overwhelmed. You can decide to work with either one of us or both of us, depending on your needs.
After all, it can be difficult to create on our own, to work in isolation as artists. We need to tend to our creative lives so that they are fueled and inspired properly. We also need compassion, support and expertise in knowing how to get our work out into the world.
As artists, we confront blocks, deal with time management issues, struggle with knowing how to develop artist statements and bios and prepare portfolios. We must address perfectionism and critical anxieties, how to approach galleries, find funding — the list goes on — and it is enough to overwhelm the best of us! An art coach can help you with all of these
So what can Kathy Beekman offer you as your Art Career Coach?
She can help you …
• Reveal and clarify your purpose and direction as an artist
• Develop action plans custom-designed to your needs
• Sharpen presentation and marketing skills
• Clarify goals and take sensible new risks for career advancement
• Foster the proper art-related business relationships
• Expand inwardly through challenges presented to you
And how about Cyncie Winter as your Creativity Coach?
She can help you . . .
• Work with common issues such as time management, perfectionism, resistance and rebellion, fear, overwhelm, ruthless self-talk, self-sabotage, procrastination
• Incorporate strategies from a bank of established creativity coaching tools
• Manage the challenging stages and anxieties of the creative process
• Empower your unique process by providing strong and valid support
Yes, indeedy — we are the luckiest people in the world — as artists and coaches… but also because we get to team up with Jessica and Chris in their wonderful business, (in)spiregraphics!
Please feel free to visit our website to find out more about us.
Kathy Beekman and Cyncie Winter